Note : Some Games will require you to tap the edges og the screen due to restriction on autoplay for MZ engine
Overview:
My childhood friend suddenly came to stay at my room.
Wait, are you a woman!?
I'm at least humane enough to let you stay here for a while if you have nowhere to sleep.
Huh? You're giving me "AKIRA Point" as a token of gratitude?
OK, so what type of bonus will I get when I earn the point enough?
---- Yeah, I like the bonus.
Genre:
2DCG, Childhood Friend, Romance, Drama/Daily Living, Pure Love, Internal Cumshot, Tease
Preview:
Control
- One press to move and interact
- One press hold to speed up text
- Two finger press to open/close menu and cancel
- Two finger press during dialog hides the dialog
Bug Fixes:
Do you Have Akira Points Fixv2.apk (02/15/2025)
Fix the follow issues:
- Audio not playing
- Gallery mode in title screen
- Dialogue box crashing during talk
- Restructuring of save system (May require to overwrite your previous save)
- Restructuring of random dialogue error during the second day and daily morning talk
Android Version:
Note: if ouo.io change it to ouo.press



Comments
Post a Comment