Overview:
You are a new Mutant who has the ability to be immune to all other Mutant powers including the girl with the deadly touch Rogue. She's intrigued and susceptible to your influence so you can either play nice and show her the love she's been missing or train her to be your lap dog.
Update:
v1.3e
SPOILER
Ok, hopefully this one should be relatively bug minimal, I hope to not have another build before 1.4. It's mostly bug fixes, although I did do a pass on Jean's d pose, I thought her face looked weird.
v1.3d
As for new content to 1.3, I added Gwen's s poses, and a "green button" in McCoy's lab that will show up to all 8 girls at once on screen, which early feedback (including my own) is that it causes input lag that seems unrelated to hardware specs. I'm going to see if there are any options on my end to improve that.
Preview:
Note: if ouo.io change it to ouo,press
Pool Download: all link will be available in the pool and you have to find it on your own



This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCan't download it no matter how many times I click the download button on Google Docs it does nothing.
DeleteNever mind just had to download Google Docs.
DeleteCan't the gane in google drive
ReplyDeleteMan can you please port KDABLACKEDTOUR game? It dont work on joiplayer and its renpy game
ReplyDeleteCould you update Encode with the dlc?
ReplyDeleteHope you post a new batch soon, you're the best.
ReplyDeleteHave you port detective girl of the steam city if not can you port it?
ReplyDelete